Sunday, November 2, 2014

Thankful

Today's card uses one of my favorite Cornish Heritage Farms stamps. I stamped the stamp on watercolor paper and used the distress marker watercolor technique (a Tim Holtz technique) to color it. I adhered the image to the stamp die cut from Tim Holtz and adhered the panel to a kraft base card. I die cut the wheat stalks and added them to the front as well as the numeral 4 at the top corner.
I am entering this card into these challenges: Cornish Heritage Farms -- show a pumpkin; A Vintage Journey -- bountiful harvest; Dies R Us -- thankful; Great Impressions -- thankful thoughts; V's Sweet Ideas -- anything goes.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you did an amazing job with the watercoloring!! Thank you for joining us over at V's sweet challenge!

Mynn xx said...

OH my goodness, this is gorgeous! I absolutely LOVE that stamp and your coloring is amazing! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Darlene said...

What a beautiful creation! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘THANKFUL’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful, love the image!! Thank you for joining us at Great Impressions!

MiamiKel said...

This is a beautiful Autumn card! I love the colors and the feel to it - you've put a lot of work into this card!

Thanks for joining us at Cornish Heritage Farms challenge!

S@ndy Diller said...

Barbara,

Your card is lovely, you really nailed the Bountiful Harvest theme. Thanks for traveling with us here at a Vintage Journey.

Jennie Atkinson said...

Fabulous card and I love your wonderful water colouring. Thanks for joining us on a Vintage Journey for our Bountiful Harvest challenge! Jennie