Friday, November 27, 2009

Kitchen Sink Stamps Crew Challenge #19


Whew. I'm just under the wire in adding my submission to the Kitchen Sink Stamps Crew Challenge. Less than an hour to go. (I misremembered the deadline.) In this challenge, Lisa gave us a template and we were to create a card using Kitchen Sink Stamps. I used the bow from Build a Garland and the ornaments from Ornament and Stars. All inks used were Adirondack. For the bow--layer 1 was cloudy blue; layer 2 was sailboat blue; layer 3 was stonewash; and layer 4 was denim. For the ornaments--layer 1 was shell pink; layer 2 waspink sherbert; layer 3 was raspberry; and layer 4 was cranberry. KSStamps are so much fun to use!

2 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful choice of colors. Love the bow holding the two ornaments together. Great use of the KSS images. Thanks for playing along with use at Kitchen Sink Stamps!

Lynn McAuley said...

What a fun and festive holiday card, Barbara!! I love your beautiful bow and ornaments!!

I'm so delighted that you joined us in Kitchen Sink Crew Challenge #19!