Monday, March 15, 2010

Club Stamp Projects

One of the optional components of Club Stamp (a component of Club Scrap) is a project kit. Each month a different project is included with the kit. This month the kit was a long-stitch album project. I love doing the different projects, especially when it involves making a book.
I went to the Chicago Flower and Garden Show last week. It's one of my favorite Spring activities. I took lots and lots of pictures. This seemed the perfect project to showcase some of the photos. Keeping with the idea of a flower theme, I decorated the frame on the cover with flower and leaf stamp images.

While on the subject of projects, about a year ago I went on a project completing frenzy. One of the projects I almost finished was a wall hanging. I couldn't decide on an appropriate photo to use, so the wall hanging stayed unhung.

The Flower Show provided the perfect photo for me to use with the wall hanging. I am happy to say that the project is now complete and ready to hang.

1 comment:

Julie Ranae said...

Beautiful, beautiful work!

So glad you found us over at The Play Date Cafe....hope you will stop by the sponsor blog, Julie's Open Window and follow along as well. I will be having a big giveaway very soon. Just to let you know, I am from Rockford : )