Monday, February 28, 2011

Stampotique 25 and Faux Barnwood Technique

This week the Stampotique Designers Challenge is to use the Technique Junkies technique Barnwood technique from the current newsletter. This challenge week requires the use of Stampotique stamps in our art. The Critter Sketch challenge this week asks for a sentiment. When I was planning my card I thought  that Relaxin' was the perfect image and the chosen sentiment went perfectly with her. I love the sentiment and thought it made the perfect kind of sentiment for the Critter challenge. I decided that the best place to showcase barnwood was the Rickety House (Tim Holtz die). Once I put all the elements together with paper from Club Scrap, I had my card. I had fun. Hope you enjoy.

11 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

The Faux Barnwood works wonderfull on the house die! Thanks for joining us at for the SDC!

Valerie H. Marshall said...

Oh, wow!! What great use of the crackle technique!! I'm so glad you joined us for the Stampotique Designer's Challenge!
Cheers,
Val :)

Gez Butterworth said...

Clever creation. Gorgeous :)
Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's challenge.

Willy said...

Fabulous and funny creation! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.

Basement Stamper said...

Great use of the Faux Barnwood technique on the die!! Awesome card, thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge!

Anonymous said...

great card, I like the technique! thanks for playing the Critter Sketch challenge.

Kaz said...

Great crackle on the house! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique x

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card! Thank you for joining the Stampotique designeer's challenge

Georgia Ehrmann said...

So very beautifully and thoughtfully put together! Great sentiment ...Thanks for playing with us at Critter Sketch Challenge Blog this week! Hope to see you back again soon!
Hugs,
Georgia

Moniqui said...

The house looks great in faux barnwood! Thank you for joining SDC!

Colleen said...

Love the background - so neat! Thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch Challenge Blog!