Friday, September 16, 2011

Tribute to Teens

As soon as I saw the Random Redhead challenge at Gingersnap Creations, I knew which stamp I wanted to use. The challenge is A Tribute to Teenagers. I won this stamp about a year ago. It's from Tickled Pink, an Australian company. I think she is so cute, but don't tell her.
The teenage years are confusing and I thought she says it all with her skull hairpiece, streaked hair, and a rose in her hand. My background is designer paper which I cut and pieced in the checkerboard pattern --some flowery paper and a bit of the dark purple/black.
The sentiment is computer generated, "The main problem with teenagers is that they are just like their parents were at their age."

1 comment:

Jean Franks Beck said...

Heee heeeee, so true! Fabulous teen card. She reminds me of the tortured teen from the Beetlejuice movie years ago (poor Winona!, LOL!) Love it - thanks for sharing once again with us at Gingersnap Creations. ;)