Saturday, May 5, 2012

From the Garden

This week's Mojo Monday challenge is a round or square sketch.  I am also entering my card in the Ink on My Fingers Sunday challenge which is red, the Kraft Journal challenge which is use any sketch, the Tuesday Throwdown challenge which is in the garden, and the City Crafter challenge which is text and tulle. Whew!
To create my card, I started with a 5x5 inch square kraft cardstock base. For my layer panel I used a piece of red cardstock which I embossed using an embossibilities folder. Across the middle I added a piece of dictionary page (text) and added a tulle ribbon and bow. My image is from Artistic Outpost Bloom and Grow stamps. I love this little girl. I think she is so adorable. She is stamped on watercolor paper and watercolored using distress markers. She is pushing her wheelbarrow of garden flowers embellished with flower soft.

7 comments:

Ros said...

This is such a sweet card and perfect for or challenge! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB

Tracy said...

She's precious Barbara! Your use of the Distress markers looks wonderful and I really like the Flower Soft spilling out of her wagon. :-) Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Kraft Journal!

Hels Sheridan said...

Aw, too cute!! thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

Davi said...

Barbara I love your beautiful image and the pretty embossing! A really lovely card you created. So glad you shared with us at TT this week ;)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

How sweet, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Unknown said...

This is so darn sweet.. Thanks so much for joining us over at CCCB!

cnelson said...

So cute! Love that darling image! ! Thanks for joining us at CCCB!