Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful

This is my version of the November tag for 12 Tags of 2012. I thought that it was appropriate to post it as we prepare to celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday. I love everything about fall (except that winter is close behind). Tim's colors, stamps, and dies are perfect for autumn projects.
I am also entering my tag in the Simon Says Stamp and Show, the SweetStamps challenge of Thank You, and the challenge at Creative Belli which is thankful/gratitude.
Wishing everyone who celebrates Thanksgiving a happy and joyous holiday!

5 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Gorgeous tag Barbara, lovely warm colour pallette and I love the resist against your background. Beautifully embellished. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show . Tracy x x

Candy C said...

Beautiful tag, Barbara. Love your rich autumnal colors on your background. I love the mottled look you've achieved on it! I also love the embossed wheat ... so striking! It's all just wonderful! Thanks for sharing your tag with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

Sarah said...

Fabulous colours...perfect for the season and great texture from the hessian too. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Sarah.

Brenda Ladd said...

I love your tag, it is beautiful :)

Unknown said...

gorgeous fall colors. I love the touch of burlap and leaves on the bottom corner.