Monday, December 30, 2013

12 Tags of 2013 -- December

Hello friends. It's been three months since I posted in my blog and it feels great to be back. For 2 1/2 months I was hospitalized for a seriously infected wound. I'm happy to report that I'm doing well and everything is almost back to normal. However, my muse has been pouting.

I missed doing all my usual challenges. I missed all of the fall stamping -- no Halloween, no Thanksgiving, no fall colors. Christmas has come and gone and I didn't even get to create Christmas cards either.

Since the month of December is almost over, I had to at least finish my December Tim Holtz tag.  I love the poinsettia. Of course, its dimension caused a bit of a blur on the scan. I do love the finished tag.

2 comments:

Paula Cheney said...

Barbara, We are glad to have you back and blogging again! Lovely tag by the way!
paula

Basement Stamper said...

Wow, I'm sorry to hear you had to be in the hospital for that long but thankful that you are doing better getting back to stamping!