Tuesday, April 21, 2015

12 Tags of 2015 April and March

Here is my version of the April tag for Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of 2015. I love this one. Tim's flowers are so pretty. I actually was able to get the background sprayed with the sprayer and the distress markers. WooHoo! There is nothing like a Tim tag to get my creative juices flowing.

As my blog shows I have been absent from my studio for quite a while. I'm fine. I just have extra "Nana duties" and no energy left over. I wasn't able to do my March tag in March, but I don't want to miss a month's tag, so I finished March too. I love the distress paint and tissue tape background.

10 comments:

Pat Moore said...

These are great. Glad you got down there to work on them.

Jenny Marples said...

SO PLEASED for your Tim win Barbara! What a fab way to start the weekend! Jenny x

Deb said...

Congratulations on your Tim win for your beautiful April tag!

Lagene said...

Lovely, congrats on your Tim Holtz win!

Stamped Impressions said...

Lovely! Congrats on your Tim Holtz win!

Unknown said...

YEAH - congratulations!!! Love the color of your flowers - you did fab! j.

sarascloset said...

Well done on both tags, and so happy for your well deserved win for this month's tag!

Bobbi Smith said...

Beautiful job on both tags, Barbara! Congratulations on your April Tim tag win!

www.hokiecoyote.com said...

Wonderful job and congratulations!

Kim said...

Your tags are beautiful...glad your didn't leave March out. Congratulations on your win