Monday, January 10, 2011

KSS Monday




It's time for another Kitchen Sink Monday! This week I decided to share a Valentine's card with you. Yes, Valentines Day is only a little over a month away. I used the new release, Multi Step Sweet Heart Roses. I think that this heart is so beautiful.

My card is a CAS card (clean and simple). I think the heart image speaks for itself. I first made the frame from light pink cardstock using a Cuttlebug folder. I cut out the center oval. The hearts were stamped on a white panel to fit beneath the frame. I stamped the first heart and then masked it. I then stamped the second heart. For a sentiment I stamped the xoxo (kisses and hugs). I highlighted the frame with spun sugar distress stickles. This gives the frame a pretty sparkle. The panels were attached to a deeper pink base card.
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you will visit the other Design Team Members to see what delightful creations they have made.
AngelaConnieJulieLisaLynnMakikoMaria

7 comments:

Jan Hennings said...

very pretty and the embossing looks great!

Lynn McAuley said...

Your beautiful pink sweet heart roses look divine in this stunning embossed oval frame!!

What a gorgeous Valentine, Barbara!! We are so delighted to have you stamping with us this month at Kitchen Sink Stamps!!

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful! Love the embossing surrounding the hearts!

Connie M. said...

Oh what a beauty this is, Barbara!! Love the double heart and that embossing is amazing!! Hugs!

Unknown said...

Barbara, this is so sweet and beautiful!! I love the decorative frame and how you stamped the heart roses! Wonderful CAS card!

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous card!! I love all the pink and the pretty embossing!! :)

Angela Maez said...

What a beautiful creation Barbara! LOVE the masking you did with the roses. Such a beauty!