Thursday, December 1, 2011

12 Tags of Christmas -- Day One

Yes, we know Christmas is just around the corner. Tim Holtz has started the season with his 12 Tags of Christmas. Today is day 1.
My tag follows Tim's fairly closely. I look at this experience as being in a class taught by Tim. If I can follow what he does closely, I then can do the techniques on other projects myself. I have to thank my friend Jan for the glittery Noel. She had sent it to me as a gift when I received an order from her. I decided that I didn't need to make another Noel when I had a beautiful one all ready for me to use. I was happy that Tim started with the pinecones. I love that die. Now we're just hours away from the next tag.
I'm entering my tag in the Grungy Monday challenge which is winter holiday. I'm also playing along with All Things Tim (Yahoo Group) and Inspiration Emporium.

4 comments:

Larisa said...

It is fantastic! Great background!!!

Anonymous said...

love your tag!! i also the idea of looking at the tags as a class...thank you for playing along with Inspiration Emporium!!!

Lisa Somerville said...

Fab take on day 1 - looks like you had no problem with the pinecones!

Joy Kennedy said...

Great tag! Thanks so much for playing along! :)