Sunday, November 27, 2011
Grungy Monday was to create something in the style of Tim's Piece for the Ranger Ink Great Pumpkin Challenge. We didn't have to decorate a pumpkin, but this jar I had for holding snacks in my studio just cried out for some sort of decorating. For the jar I used the metal tape, an alphabet embossing folder and stream and lettuce alcohol ink. The cover is plastic, so I used alcohol ink directly on it and added the doily, metallic doily, and metal flower. I didn't have to color the flower and leaves since I had metal in the right colors. I added a bow as a finishing touch. Here are a couple of other views of my jar.