Friday, June 15, 2012

Fathers Day

Sunday is Father's Day. This is the card I created for my Dad. I am so blessed to be able to say that Dad is 91 years of age and still going strong. I love you Dad. Happy Father's Day.
This week the Bloggers Challenge theme is masculine. I used the sketch from the Mojo Monday challenge for the layout of my card. The challenge at Great Impressions is die cuts and/or punches. My image was die cut using a ODBD/Spellbinders die and the sentiment was cut using a punch.

My image is a LaBlanche stamp which was colored using distress markers. The sentiment is from Club Scrap. My background panel is a piece of wood paper. I love the wood paper for masculine cards.

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there!

2 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

That duck is the perfect image to use for Father's Day-great job with the sketch.

Lisa Somerville said...

Wonderful masculine card, love the mallard duck image!