Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

I think that this is a perfect challenge card to show today. It's Mother's Day and I want to wish all my friends a very Happy Mother's Day.
I used the Mojo Monday sketch as my layout. I die cut the small tag using kraft caardstock to coordinate with the kraft base card. The image is from SweetStamps and is colored using Prisma pencils. The background is design paper from my stash. The diamond panel was embossed using a Tim Holtz Sizzix folder. I highlighted the leaves with perfect pearls for the sparkle. The sentiment is from Rogue Redhead Designs.
I am entering my card into these challenges: SweetStamps -- for Mom; Mojo Monday -- sketch; Kraft Journal -- Just for her.

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Beautiful card, Barbara! Love the bird image,so sweet! Thanks for sharing your talent with us this week at The Kraft Journal!♥

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful card- I love this image- and have been seeing lots of pencil coloring on Kraft lately- gotta try this! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stamps this week! I always enjoy seeing what you create : )

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card, LOVE the coloring on cardstock and your embossed leaves. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps.

rudlis said...

Very cute card. Thank you for joining SweetStamps.com this week.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

beautiful coloring! And what a great design too! Thanks for joining us at SweetStamps.com
Lisa