Wednesday, December 16, 2009

KSS Crew Challenge # 20 -- Bag It


This month's Kitchen Sink Stamp Challenge is "Let's Wrap it, Bag it or Tag it!" It's the Christmas season and there are gifts to prepare for giving. My challenge interpretation is a gift bag. I used the Holly and Mistletoe set to decorate the bag.


This is the color pallette I used for the various components of the stamping.

Holly leaves: layer 1 - London Fog (Memento), layer 2 - Leaf (Club Scrap), layer 3 - Moss (Club Scrap).

Holly berries: layer 1 - Topaz (Club Scrap), layer 2 - Lady Bug (Memento), layer 3 - Ruby (Club Scrap).

Bows: layer 1 - Lady Bug (Mementp), layer 2 - Mountain Rose (Adirondack), layer 3 - Ruby (Club Scrap).
The bag is actually brighter in real life; my photo taking ability needs some improvement. But, scanning a 3D object doesn't work well either. I know my Dad will appreciate the bag adorning his gift.

4 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

What beautiful work you have done with the holly and bow on this festive gift bag, Barbara!! Outstanding work!!

Thanks for entering this KSS beauty in the Kitchen Crew Challenge!!

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful gift bag you've created using the KSS images. Thanks for playing along with us at Kitchen Sink Stamps!

Liz Williams said...

Wow, this holly looks fabulous on your gift bag!! I will have to get me that set some day.

Connie M. said...

Oh wow!! This is one stunning creation!! Your stamping is just beautiful!! Thanks so much for playing!! :)