Sunday, December 6, 2009

Twelve Tags of Christmas Tags #6


Halfway there and having more fun than ever. Following Tim Holtz's Twelve Tags of Christmas has been a blast so far. Today's tag used one of my favorite stamps--the car. I know it was one of the first Tim stamps that I bought. Tying the tree to the top of the car was such a cool idea. Grungeboard is really great for making items to pop off the paper. Using the distressed dictionary page as a background was a brilliant idea for this tag.

3 comments:

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

love this tag, I did an alternative as don't have ths stamps :(

Evelyn S. said...

Love the colors on this tag, especially! Fun tag, isn't it??

Another Loock Creations said...

They are all great tags Barbara but this one is defintely my favorite!!! I loved Tims and I love yours too!!!
Brenda