I said in my previous post that sewing wasn't my thing. Well, there is one exception. I love making books and that often requires stitching to keep the signatures together. So yesterday I put together a book. I am a long time member of Club Scrap/Stamp, and this was a book kit included in one of the kits. It had an accordian fold spine holding the pages. The spine was stitched to bands holding the covers together. To me, the cover paper was very rustic. There was some decorative (and functional) detail on the cover, but I wanted to add my own touch. The Kitchen Sink Giant Sunflower stamp was perfect. I used all Adirondack inks -- lemonade, sunshine yellow, butterscotch, rust, and expresso for the flower head and willow, clover, and bottle for the stems and leaves. I love it when a new stamp set, a project, and a challenge come together.