The flowers and urn are from the Hydrangea Set and the sentiment is from the Berries Set. For the flowers and leaves, I stamped in reverse order from step three to step one and then added step four. I found I that order to work best for me here. All inks used were Adirondack dye inks. For the Flowers I worked in this order--Layer 3-stonewashed, Layer 2-sail boat blue, Layer 1-cloudy blue, Layer 4-denim. For the leaves I used -- Layer 2-clover, Layer 1-juniper, and Layer 3-Bottle. The urn and butterfly were stamped in order.
Urn--1 sandal, 2 caramel, 3 ginger, 4 rust. Butterfly--1 peach bellini, 2 caramel, 3 expresso.
I love the card base. The cardstock is from Club Scrap. I thought it gave a feeling of a stone wall behind the large hydrangea plant.