Sunday, April 11, 2010

Critter Sketch Challenge 8, Color Throw Down 87

After a week in bed, I'm trying to get back on track. This card follows the sketch of the Critter Sketch Challenge (with some gingham somewhere) and the colors (pink, grey, and soft olive) of the Color Throw Down Challenge. I really think that these colors and the sketch were meant for each other.

The paper is all Club Scrap. The stamps are from Kitchen Sink Stamps. The tulips and vase are from the Bitty Tulips set. I cut the oval using my oval nestabilities. I used Crackle Accents on the vase. I just love the crackle effect I get.
Color recipes: (All inks are Adirondack unless noted)
Tulips--1 sandal, 2 shell pink, 3 shell pink, 4 pink sherbert, 5 wild plum
Leaves--1 lake mist, 2 willow, 3 willow, 4 pesto
Bowl--1 cool peri, 2 London fog (Memento), 3 smokey grey (Versafine)

4 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Very pretty! You rock the Kitchen Sink Stamps, but I sure hope the water doesn't leak out of your cracked vase! ;) Thanks for joining us for the Throwdown!

Kathryn B said...

Wow! Barbara I really like the crackle on the vase! This is a really cool image. It looks great. So glad you could join us at The Critter Sketch challenge! Take care!!!

Basement Stamper said...

Oh, I love the crackled accents!!! Gorgeous card.

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Fantastic! I've never used the crackle, I do love that look! hugz