Saturday, October 23, 2010

Color Throwdown Challenge 115

It's Halloween time in the city.  The challenge from Color Throwdown are the colors dusty durango, perfect plum, and so saffron. Laura is still in the Halloween spirit and I seem to be to. I thought it would fun to do Halloween from a city perspective. I did my background with a Michele Zindorf influence--brayering. The moon and witch are done with Kitchen Sink Stamps from the Owl and Moon and Friends of the Moon sets. The cityscape is from Stamp Camp.
Color recipe: (all Adirondack ink)
Moon -- 1 lemonade, 2 sunshine yellow, 3 butterscotch
Witch -- jet black

2 comments:

Broni said...

This is a fabulous way to use the Throwdown colors! What a great card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown!

Laura Pryor said...

I LOVE THIS CARD! I think it's very artsy. It almost looks like the entire scape was painted by hand in watercolor and not with stamps at all. Really cool! Thanks so much for playing along this week at the Color Throwdown.