Monday, November 22, 2010

Play Date Cafe Challenge 56


I love the color selection for this week's Play Date Cafe challenge.  We were to use red, olive, and turquoise in our creation. For my card I decided to use the cardinal from Heartfelt Creations and the holly flourish. The background is a piece of My Mind's Eye DP. I had fun using the Perfect Pearls Mists to give a sparkle to the parts of my card. I used Interference Red on the cardinal, turquoise on the background, and perfect pearl on the focal panel. The colors are so alive with the sprays.

5 comments:

Nigel said...

Beautiful card, I love the cardinal stamp :)

Lisa Somerville said...

Lovely holiday card, the cardinal looks wonderful sitting on the holly! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful design and lovely rich colors on your cardinal! Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a beautiful bird--love it:) Thanks so much for playing along with us and joining in the fun over at the PDCC!! We appreciate and love our players:}

flutterbycrafter said...

Lovely card, loving the stamp you've used.