Friday, December 24, 2010

Alice in Winter Wonderland

I missed the last two weeks Oh Alice challenges and I really missed them. This week I wanted to participate. I made it within minutes of the close of the challenge, but here I am. This week's challenge is winter wonderland. I chose to use the pine trees and sentiment from Artistic Outpost's Sleigh Ride.  Alice is from Oxford Impressions. The window is a die cut from Heartfelt Creations cut out using my new Vagabond. (oops, I had to get that in). The background colors are done using the pulled glimmers technique from TJ. The snow is highlighted using a Viva Pearl Pen. This was a fun card to put together. Alice is in a winter wonderland.

3 comments:

Gerrie Johnnic said...

VAGABOND! Congrats GF, guess you have already opened your gifts! Sweet card,luv how you combined the images....Merry Christmas.

Robyn Phelan Sharp said...

love this card. so creative!!!

Lynne Phelps said...

Fantastic card! I have been eyeing that die from Heartfelt Creations! and what do you think of the Vagabond, you lucky girl? I am hoping for a Vagabond/Grand Calibur combo - an oversized electric Tim suitcase, LOL!

I love your card so much, the way Alice is looking out the window is just wonderful!