This week the Try This Technique challenge was Waxy Cuttlebug from the April 2008 TJ newsletter. I have only been successful with this technique a few times. I believe that the kind of waxed paper used makes a difference. Unfortunately, I could only find the generic brands for this card. I think that when I used CutRite in the past it worked better for me. However, you can see some of the design in the background. I brayered in all directions to get the color you see here. I didn't want the stripey look. All of the stamps are from Artistic Outpost, the Birds of a Feather sheet. I did bleach out the images before I colored them with markers. Even though the Cuttlebug design is not as strong as I would have hoped, I do like how the card turned out.