Monday, September 30, 2013

12 Tags of 2013 -- September

I was able to finally finish my September Tag for the Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2013 Challenge. I am really upset with the US Post Office. I waited to work on my tag until my stencils order (and more) arrived. Well, they had my package on Thursday, but didn't leave it in the door like they usually do. I filled out their card as the card directed to have them re-deliver. Well, I'm still waiting. Grrrrrrr.
This was a fun tag. I love all the different ways Tim used the stencils. I used stencils from Dylusions and other Ranger stencils. I'm really happy with the colors too.
I'm also entering this tag into Hels' Ink on my Fingers Sunday challenge which is lock and key.

2 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Fabby tag Barbara.. love those bright colours... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

Vicki said...

Wow! I love this tag! Great colors and designs with the stencils.