Friday, March 15, 2013

Erin Go Bragh

It's St. Patrick's Day weekend which means spring is just around the corner. Hooray!

Hi to my Bloggers Challenge friends. I'm a little late in posting, but I missed last week, so I had to participate this week. The challenge at Bloggers Challenge this week is think spring...and I am! I'm on the watch for robins and early flowers. I went to the Chicago Flower Show this week and saw all of the crocuses, tulips, daffodils, and hyacinths. Oh, it was wonderful!

My card is all stamped this week, except for the base background design paper from Webster's Pages. I did add the shamrocks (Kitchen Sink Stamps). I thought, what announces spring more than St. Patrick's Day, flowers, and the color green. I love the simple silhouette flowers (Club Scrap) against the background. The sentiment says it all.

I'm also entering this card in several other challenges. Creative Belli and Take a Word have  the challenge of green. Sweet Stamps, Friends of Speedy, and Simple Salutations have St. Patrick's Day as the challenge.

5 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Great St. Patrick's Day card, love the different colors of green. The flower show sounds magnificient!

Janine said...

Really nice spring / St Patricks card - thanks for joining our FOSTV challenge this week.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the Shamrock stamping & different shades of green. Thank you for entering MFP Simple Salutations St. Patrick's Day challenge.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
MFP SS Hostess

jonim52 said...

We just got two inches of snow, I really am looking for spring. Thanks for the green breath of spring. Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps.

Ravengirl said...

I think the shamrocks in the background really make this!