Friday, March 29, 2013

Hope

It's the end of the month, and of course, I have to catch up on all of my favorite monthly challenges so here I am again. This card qualifies for the Artistic Outpost monthly referral challenge. I used Stamps from Artistic Outpost Quotes and Quotables and Blue Bird.  I followed the square challenge sketch from Mojo Monday. Inspiration Journal had the challenge of pop-ups. I used my pop-up star from the Tim Holtz collection. Both Simon Says Stamp and Show and Mark's Finest Papers Simple Salutation challenge want to see a quotation on  the card.

5 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

luv this star, great job! Stop by my blog and leave a comment for your chance at winning some great Glitz products, go here
http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2013/03/glitz-blog-hop.html

enjoy *~*

Candy C said...

Barbara...I really like your piece. That 3D star is very cool. I have that die but have yet to use it...shame on me! :) The sentiment you have used is one of my very favorites and I am using it on an upcoming challenge piece. I also love your little birds on a wire on either side of your sentiment. Your grey background with the blue and white paper embellishments is also very nice. Thanks so much for sharing your piece with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

kReN said...

This sketch caught my eye as well and is on my desktop to give it a try. I love things with stars and your star is awesome. I am our newest follower and hope you will come and follow me too! TFS!

kren@
http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

Sandra said...

Beautiful card, love the 3D star! Wonderful sentiment too! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Hugs, Sandra

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the 3D of the star & wonderful quote used. Thank you for entering MFP Simple Salutations Anything Goes challenge.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
MFP SS Hostess