Friday, July 26, 2013

Birthday Wishes

Although I'm a little late, I couldn't miss another Bloggers Challenge. Today the theme is  they say it's your birthday.
To make my card I cut the fairy using a Cheery Lynn die out of silver metallic paper. The sentiment letters (Tim Holtz) were also cut from the silver paper. I love silver against a navy background. Because of the metallic silver and the intricate die, I kept the card simple. I added a bit of bling to finish the look.
 I'm also entering this card into these challenges: Cheery Lynn Designs -- silver and/or gold, and Word Art Wednesday -- anything goes.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

That silver image is spectacular. the cascading bling adds to the ambience.
We appreciate your participation in our weekly AG challenge. Thank you so much for showcasing this wonderful art with us at WAW.
Blessings,
Carole Robb Bisson
Word Art Wednesday

Karen Letchworth said...

Such amazing embossing on this, and the silver is just amazing. Your art is just delightful and I thank you SO MUCH for sharing with us in our weekly challenges. Your talents are just amazing and I thank God for you! Be proud of your art because it really is super special.
Hugs,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Unknown said...

The pixie looks great cut from the silver paper! Thank you so much for joining us this week for the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge and good luck!
hugs,
Gini

Lori said...

Love seeing that beautiful pixie the star of your show. Thank you for joining us this week with Cheery Lynn's Challenge.

Lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jo Ann said...

Love the white embossing on a blue base CS...Wonderful job! We are blessed that you played with us at Word Art Wednesday this week. Hugs!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Lisa Somerville said...

Pretty BD card, love the die and added gems! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!