Monday, July 22, 2013

Blossoming

The current challenge at Fashionable Stamping is Flora and Fauna and the challenge at Tuesday Throwdown is anything goes. I am entering my card in both challenges.
To create this card I followed the sketch challenge at Rogue Redhead Designs. Its an easy sketch to follow, but you can do so much with the background. For my card I stamped stamps from the RRD Floriculture stamp set. I then die cut the oval and frame (Cheery Lynn Designs). I gave the image a touch of color using my distress markers. The background design papers are from the Graphics45 "Secret Garden" paper pad.

3 comments:

Ink Art Designs said...

Hi Barbara, this is a beautiful layout and the buds look fantastic with the sentiment. And the Secret Garden papers are a favourite of mine.
Thanks for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.
Dot x

Meggymay said...

Beautiful card, love flower images and sentiment. Thank you for joining us at FSC this time.
Yvonne /Meggymay

Anonymous said...

So pretty! Love how you echoed the curve of the stem with your framing!