Sunday, August 4, 2013

12 Tags of 2013 -- August

For those of you who know me well, don't panic. It's not the end of the month already. No, I actually finished my August tag from Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of 2013 very early. First of all, I love the stamps Tim used and I have to admit, I was still on a high from being a winner for the July tag. Although I do have the car stamps Tim featured, I went with the train tag -- my grandson loves trains. So, this one's for you Joshua!
I am also entering my tag into the Artistic Stamper challenge which is postcards, travel, holidays. In addition, this tag fits the theme at Tag Tuesday which is travel.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your tag, its nice to see another person following the directions exactly like I did. I almost didn't post mine right away as it just seemed to easy. I used the plane set which I already had. Congratulation on winning July btw.

Rosie said...

Wow, your tag is gorgeous.

Zuzu's Blog said...

fantastic tag. I do like seeing some masculine appropriate things. love how all the elements compliment each other and accents the train theme. very cool. thanks for linking in to The Artistic Stampers monthly challenge.

Maisie Moonshine said...

I'm still on a high too! Love your August tag, it shows off the masking technique so well. MMx

Sande said...

Very nice tag! Great job!

Vicki said...

Fabulous tag!!

Marita Soutar said...

Gorgeous Tag!

Caroline said...

Your tag is great. Great job.