Sunday, August 25, 2013

Grin & Bear It

Hopefully my card today will bring a smile to your face. I decided to have a little fun in my studio, so I brought out my Getting Grizzly set of stamps from Rogue Redhead Designs. My card meets the challenges at Marks Finest Papers Inspiration Thursday which is looks like a lodge. The background and images say rustic, just as you might expect in a lodge in the woods. I am also entering my card in V's Sweet Challenge which is something twine and in MFP Simple Salutations challenge which is wild animals. Well, even cute bears are wild animals.

5 comments:

Vickie Y said...

Great "in the wild" images and card. Thank you for playing along with us at MFP Simple Salutations.

wannabcre8tive said...

Barbara, your card is as cute as can be. Love the cute bears and the great sentiment. Thanks, for joining us in the Speedy tV Inspiration challenge.

stamping sue said...

Absolutely cute bear cubs are wild! thanks for playing at simple salutations.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Super cute, Barbara! Love the way you've done those grizzlies!

Kathy Bradley said...

Barbara,
Your card is just adorable - and your bears and sentiment made me smile! Thanks for participating in SpeedyTV's Inspirational Challenge this week and we sure hope to see you again very soon!