Thursday, July 1, 2010

Created By Hand Challenge 06-29-2010

The challenge theme at Created Byhand is to create art using the theme of “Red…the New Black” in some way, shape, or fashion. To create the image portion of my card, I stamped the fireworks, Northwoods, in versamark and embossed them. I then sprayed the sheet with Red Jasper Radiant Rains and wiped it with a paper towel. I rubbed over the individual fireworks with Distress Rock Candy Stickles to give the highlight and sparkle. The card base is a piece of cardstock with red print from Club Scrap. The sentiment is from the Artistic Outpost Heroes set. The stars are from my stash. The card has much more shimmer and sparkle in real life.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

i love the movement of the fireworks-i can imagine the sparkle.
thanks for sharing

Art By Wanda said...

Great card!!!!