Monday, July 5, 2010

Just for Fun Challenge #18


Maybe it was too many firecrackers this weekend, but I was in a crazy mood when I worked on the Just for Fun challenge. I got out my Artistic Outpost Steampunk stamps and my Creative Inspirations paints and just had fun. The challenge was to use purple, green, and blue. I chose purple for the man's suit, as well as the background. The trees and grass are green and the sky is blue as well as the eyes. To paint the sky I used a stippling stroke for cloud texture. The guy in the sky has blue eyes and highlighting his glasses, I used oval fragments from Tim Holtz's Idea-ology line. It gives him a fun look

3 comments:

Glenda said...

You did such a nice job with your paints! Thanks for playing in the Just For Fun Color Challenge this week!

Starla said...

Fun is what it is all about! I like your card! This style is out of my comfort zone, and I admire those who can pull it off! Great job and glad you played along with us at JFF!

Lisa Somerville said...

Great collage of images from the Artistic Outpost Steam Punk plate!