Monday, February 25, 2013

12 Tags of 2013 - February

Time flies, especially when the month only has 28 days. Here is my tag for February from the Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2013 challenge. I always try to follow Tim's tutorial pretty closely. I feel I can learn from his instruction. This time I had to do a little improvising. I didn't have all the the supplies. However, I think I kept the flavor of his tag.  Instead of the Queen of Hearts blueprint stamp, I used the Queen of Hearts texture trade. I did use the distress marker watercolor technique to color her and popped up the queen's image. I also don't have the kraft core seasonal impressions so I embossed some kraft core core'dinations with a Valentine texture fade.  Just think in about  four days, it'll be time for a new tag.

2 comments:

trisha too said...

Gorgeous rich red, Barbara!

:)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.