Wednesday, February 27, 2013

America's Favorite Red Head

This month's challenge at Stampsmith was a photo inspiration challenge. My focus, of course, went to the stylish red shoe. I knew immediately what I wanted to do on my card.  I would use one of my new Lucy stamps for the challenge. After all she is America's favorite red head. I chose the one of her on the telephone. My background became a page from the telephone book. The sentiment (Club Scrap) seemed so Lucy...talk, talk, talk. (I'm not sure why photo stamps scan like a checkerboard for me. In real life, the image looks like a photo.)
I am also entering this card into the Simon Says Stamp challenge which is anything goes.

3 comments:

Dawny P said...

This is super sweet and I really like the colours you used :) Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge, hugs, Dawny x

Annie said...

stunning make Barbara. I loved Lucy in the 60's also the Beverly Hill Billies.

Great background


TFS

Annie x

Debbie said...

I Love Lucy! What can I say! A gorgeous card for a fabulous lady! Thank you for joining us at The Stampsmith Challenge!

Wishes
Debbie