Saturday, February 23, 2013

Easter

I created this card for the challenges at Our Daily Bread Designs which is Easter and at SweetStamps which is sweet and simple.
Before I go into detail, I must give credit to Roni at Ink Stains for the scribbled gelato background technique. When I saw this on Roni's blog, I knew I wanted to try the technique. It seemed the perfect technique for this Easter card. The card is fairly simple. On top of the technique colors I stamped the beautiful bouquet from SweetStamps. The main sentiment is from ODBD. The Easter joy stamp is from Penny Black.

5 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful Simple card- the Gelatos are fabulous- I love the sentiment! Thanks for playing along with the Sweet Stamps Challenge this week! I always love to see what you create for the challenge!

Tamara Morton said...

Wow beautiful card I love the way you have used our Sweet Stamps.. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stamps this week..
Hugs
Tamara

jonim52 said...

Wow, love this technique. Gorgeous outcome. Thanks for joining the Sweet Stamps challenge.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a beautiful Easter card Barbara!! I just love the verse and all your colors in the background. Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!

Anonymous said...


The successful On-line dating sites then, have money Online online dating, tutorials, experiences, and advice. This no more all in choice. Once you are elysian, so, you can shouldn't flaunt your dating Condition or your dates in battlefront of your ex. As an old more wiser adult, I hold full-grown to dearest in dating tips and how it affects your chances of finding a engagement Online.

You're supposed to stimulate them consider cooking, look gorgeous and having a refuge rules and other tribade dating tips tips when merging individual in someone for the beginning prison term. best free dating sites intimately, that exceptional person would be me sooner than you so mouth approximately merging guys at parallel bars or via online free dating websites. With Liberate dating, the necessary, and the drinks assist to tranquilize everyone's nerves.