Friday, January 24, 2014

Share a Smile


Here is something I haven't done for a long time -- make an ATC. However, when the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge theme was the letter A, I knew it was time to make another ATC. A is for ATC...get it! [smile] I used the sketch from the Mojo Monday challenge as a basis for my layout. I just had to use the flying pig stamp (Hampton Arts); it does make me smile. That goes along with the Wednesday challenge at Simon Says Stamp which is let's have a laugh.

To make the ATC I used sticky back canvas for the background panel. I used Tim Holtz's distress paint marbling technique for the coloring. I hope you're smiling too!

6 comments:

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Great act an I luv that stamp! Going to browse your blog, stay well GF. Hugs

Patti said...

mmmm ATCs I have not created one in a long time!! This is great... making me smile! : )

Suzanne C said...

Adorable and does bring a smile to my face! Love that you used the sketch in an atc! A for ATC is perfect for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Thanks for joining us in the challenge this week!

2amscrapper said...

nice combo of challenges for your great ATC!

cheiron said...

FABULOUS background and fun image! This sure made me smile. Thanks so much for playing along with us in the Let's Have a Laugh Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week!

Vicki said...

Great ATC, Barbara!