Monday, January 6, 2014

Snow Fairy

Baby, it's cold outside and the snow is covering everything. What better day to share a card featuring the snow fairy. I started my card with a white 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 card base. The background panel is beautiful blue metallic. The fairy and all of the snowflakes are from Cheery Lynn dies (One Free Wish, Snow Flowers 1 and 2, and Lace Corner Deco D) Of course, the scan doesn't show the white base nor the shine of the background, but believe me, it's there.
I'm entering my card in the Cheery Lynn contest for the e-bosser Die Cut Machine give-away.

1 comment:

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

You are right Barbara, the past few days have been perfect crafting days here in the Midwest!!!

I love the pretty snowflakes and your fairy! Best wishes in the New Years Celebration at Cheery Lynn Designs. Thanks for playing along with us!