Thursday, August 12, 2010

Oh Alice Challenge Chapter 25

The challenge at Oh Alice this week was fun, but extremely hard for me to capture on a scan. Actually I ended up taking a picture with my camera which showed more detail, but the picture still wasn't up to my standards. I love the actual card. Oh yes, the challenge was to create (WITH the exception of the main image panel) an ALL WHITE card or project! My cheshire cat image comes from a digital from Moonlight Journey. He is placed in the knot hole of the tree from the woodgrain embossing folder from Tim Holtz.

4 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Love this! So clever to put him in the knot of the tree! xxD

Basement Stamper said...

Great card, it was a difficult challenge. Thanks for joining us at Oh, Alice!

Lynne Phelps said...

So fun! The cat in the tree, I am sure Dr. Seuess could have done something with that! ;-) So clever, I love it! Thanks for playing along with Oh, Alice!

Sammi said...

Oooh... how clever! LOVE it!
Thanks for playing along at Oh Alice this week with us!
Sammi
xxx