Sunday, August 1, 2010

Play Date Cafe Challenge 40


This week at Play Date Cafe the challenge was to use black and white with a splash of green. I like color splash challenges and I decided to play a little with this one. I used the birdcage and bird dies from the Tim Holtz Alterations line. The birdcage is cut from black glossy cardstock. I thought the bird was a great splash of green. The background is pieces of Tim's tissue tape from his Idea-ology line. I added a few rhinestones for bling. The sentiment is from Art Impressions.

5 comments:

Suzanne C said...

Great combination of the tape as the background and the dies as your image. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at the PDCC.

Unknown said...

This is so very creative! I love it! :)

Lisa Somerville said...

Great splash of green, the tissue tape looks wonderful as your BG. Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a great background!! I love that cage and bird too!! Great job all around:) Thanks for joining in the fun at the PDCC!

Julie Ranae said...

Wonderful 'splash' of color!
So glad to meet you at CHA : ) and we are always glad to have you play with us in The Cafe.