Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas Continues

I am submitting this card for the ODBD Stamping in Time Challenge (Anything Goes) and the Creative Belli (Christmas) challenges. Technically, this is not a Christmas card, but rather a post-Christmas card. The word Christmas does appear on the card though.
I first heard the words of my sentiment at a concert sung by the Chicago A Cappella a few weeks ago. These words made an impression on me and I knew I wanted to create a card around them. It was the perfect sentiment for the beginning of a new year and my first card of the new year.
Creative Inspirations Paints were used to add color and shimmer to all of the die cuts. I love how these paints make cheap cardstock look like a top brand. The frame is a Cheery Lynn die cut. The pointsettia and leaves are Spellbinders die cuts. The words are computer generated.

3 comments:

Betty Wright said...

Barbara, this is beautiful! Love the combination of die cuts and details! Wonderful Christmas card! Thanks so much for playing ODBD Stamping In Times Challenge!

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful card, Barbara! Congratulations. ;)

Cards By Jan said...

Beautiful card with the poinsetia corner, and love your frame.