Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Purse Calendar 2012

Closed

Open
The current challenge at the Stampotique Designers Blog is to make a purse or pocket calendar. I used a matchbook design for my calendar. It folds and closes to protect the calendar. Plus, there was lots of space to stamp. I grunged up the background and stamped my images (all Stampotique). I used one of the wonderful small calendar pads for the calendar. It's a perfect size to carry in a purse. Now at least I'll know what the date is.
By using "I Can See Clearly" as one of my images, my project worked right into the Sunday challenge at Ink on My Fingers which is eyes.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Great match book calendar. It has worked really well.

Hels Sheridan said...

Totally fabulous!! Love all those Stampotique images, my fave! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

Willy said...

What a fabulous and funny calendar, Barbara! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique.