Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Love Your Style

When I saw that the challenge at I Brake for Challenges was fancy folds, I thought of one of my favorite folds from the Technique Junkies Newsletter, the Z-fold card (Aug/Sep 2007). I decided to combine this challenge with that of Creative Belli which is fancy frames and Critter Sketch which is 3 embellishments. My stamps are from the Millinery Misses collection at Rogue Redhead Designs. All of the cardstock is from Club Scrap. My frame is one of the picot circles die cuts from Spellbinders. My embellishments --sticky back pearls around frame, blue flower button, and bling border have been in my stash for a long time waiting for their time to shine.

6 comments:

jimlynn said...

This is so lovely! A beautiful card and I love that pretty blue flower button. A beautiful way to frame this image and the pearls you added to it are just gorgeous.
Thanks for joining us at Belli Challenges.
Lynn

sgc said...

Awesome card. Thanks for playing in the Critter Sketch Challenge.

Jacq said...

Hi,
This is just Gorgeous!!! Love that beautiful image you've used, the dp, the colour scheme is gorgeous. Love the layout and the embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
Hugs Jacqui xxx

Crystal said...

Love the vintage look! Thanks for playing along with us over at Critter Sketch & I hope you'll join us for our 100th Challenge & Blog Hop Celebration tomorrow.

Shelly Schmidt said...

I cannot keep up with you! A gorgeous card- love your image and sketch- and the vintage feel to your card. Thanks for joining in the Belli challenge- hope to see you next challenge too!

Markey said...

Love the color styling! and the way you placed pearls all around your frame!
Thanks for joining the Creative Belli Challenge!
~Markey