Sunday, January 22, 2012

Tickled Pink

I discovered a new challenge for me on the My Mind's Eye blog. The challenge is the sketch on the left and the theme new. My new would be new bling I found and a new challenge. All the cardstock used, including the tag itself, is from My Mind's eye collections. I discovered the paper about a year and a half ago and fell in love with it.
The challenge at Stampsmith this month is tag art. I used Butterfly Kiss as my image. Isn't she adorable surrounded by the gorgeous paper and bling!

8 comments:

Valerie H. Marshall said...

Beautiful, Sue! I love the layout and all the bling - she's adorable! Thank you for joining us for The Stampsmith Challenge!
Val :)

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Beautiful and full of sweetness and adore the bling.
Thank you for joining us at The Stampsmith Challenge and good luck with the Prize Draw.
Wishes
Lynne

Yvonne Garner said...

A beautiful, feminine tag, Barbara! Bravo! Yvonne

Julie Mutch said...

This is such a sweet tag, Barbara. Butterfly Kiss is one of my favorites for sure. She's so adorable and I like all the accents and the flower is so pretty and dainty - a wonderful mix. Thanks so much for joining us at The Stampsmith Challenge. Best of luck in the draw!
Hugs,
Julie

Debbie said...

Beautiful tag and layout! Awesome colours and fabulous bling! Thanks for joining us at The Stampsmith Challenge! Best of luck in the prize draw!

Debbie
^..^

Lisa Somerville said...

Fab use of the sketch - love the SS image you used!

Terry said...

Stunning tag art! Love the soft colors and your take on the challenge! Enjoy the day!

Alison said...

Stunning tag Barbara! Great interpretation of the sketch! x