Monday, March 12, 2012

Delight


The current challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such is a sketch challenge. I started with a beautiful piece of designer paper from Prima and die cut it using a Spellbinders die. For the center I added a label die cut from wood paper and a rectangular die cut for the sentiment.The flourish die cut is from Cheery Lynn. The flower is also a Spellbinder die. In the corners I added a little bling. All of the dies and the bling are available at CCNS.
The current challenge at Cheery Lynn designs is to add a flourish. I used the fanciful flourish on my card. It adds the perfect touch, I think.
I really like how this card turned out, so I will also enter it into the Simon Says Stamp and Show anything goes challenge

6 comments:

Chrissy D said...

Love the elements and your gorgeous design on this Barbara! Thank you for joining us in the Classy Cards & Such Challenge this week! Have a great week!

Donna said...

Beautiful card Barbara, and I love the bling you've added too. Thanks for sharing it with us at Cheery Lynn Designs.
hugs
Donna xx

Celeste Glover said...

Again Barbara, you have made such a lovely card. Thanks for sharing at Cheery Lynn Designs.

Terry said...

Thank you for joining into the fun over at the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge Blog, thank you for sharing your wonderfull project. Hugs Terry xxxx

debbie said...

so very nice .. thanks for playing

Kianel said...

Barbara your card is just sooo elegant and beautiful!
Another stunning creation from you!
Thanks for joining us at Cheery Lynn designs challenge this week,
Love from France, Kianel.