Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Vintage Spring

Spring is in the air and spring is the theme of this week's Outlines Rubber Stamp challenge. I have had this stamp from Outlines so long that I had forgotten I had it. How great that I found it in time for this challenge. This forgotten stamp gives me a chance to also enter the Tuesday Throwdown challenge which is spring cleaning, or using something from our stash that has been unused for a long time.
At Fashionable Stamping it was a bingo challenge.
I chose to go down the third column. My stamp has plenty of flowers on it. I found some vintage buttons in my staff as embellishment including one that looks like the flower in the vase. I used vintage colors and edged each of the boxes in vintage photo to finish the effect.

9 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

These collage stamps are always so pretty! Wonderful creation! Thanks for sharing with us this week! ♥ Sue Kment

Ellie Knol said...

Gorgeous! LOVE the card!
Thanks for sharing this with us at FSC's Bingo Challenge.

xxx Ellie xox

Silvia(Barnie) said...

You've created a wonderful card, great colorscheme. Thanks for playing with us on FSC this fortnight.

Terry said...

Love your take on this challenge and how wonderful that you got to use those stamps! This card is adorable and I love that design! Thank you for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.

Yvonne Garner said...

Hi Barbara! What a lot of detail in your vintage inspired card! It is so well done. Thanks for joining us at FSC! Best wishes, Yvonne

stampqueen said...

Great card!!! Love the soft colors and vintage look!!

Anonymous said...

So pretty! Love all your great tiles!

Kecia said...

You've done such gorgeous work on this! Thank you for playing along in the Outlines Challenge!

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Wow, what a beautiful card ! Love that collage and how you colored it, so adorable !