Sunday, September 26, 2010

Compendium of Curiosities Challenge 15 and Simon says Stamp and Show

This week the Compendium of Curiosities challenge at Studio L3 was to use the Alcohol Ink Agate on Grunge technique from p. 53 of Tim's book. Coincidently the challenge at Simon Says Stamp and Show was Grunge. I used grungeboard for my creation and all the stamps are from the Tim Holtz collection. I used lettuce, stonewashed, eggplant and gold as my alcohol ink colors. The only deviation I had to make was to use another pearized paint since I no longer have a pearl dabber. The background paper is from one of the paperstacks. The embellishments are from Tim's Idea-ology line.

2 comments:

Yelowflower said...

that turned out really well, I love the colors.

Linda Ledbetter said...

I think that's my favorite of all Tim's wonderful sentiment stamps, Barbara, and I love the design you created with it! The colors you used for the AI Agate technique are beyond yummy-- those mossy greens couldn't be more beautiful, and the pearlized paint worked perfectly as the base! The sweet little bird looks very happy in her lush, green tree. :)