Monday, September 27, 2010

Oh Alice Challenge Chapter 32




This week the challenge at Oh Alice is Down the rabbit hole. We are to create a card with a hole or window on it. I needed a get well card for a colleague and I also needed a card with unusual folds. I saw this pattern in the Club Stamp Rap, the pamphlet that comes with the CS pizza box kit. It was the perfect fold to meet my needs and the get well card using the Alice stamps from the Artistic Outpost sheet Wonderland Collage worked so well. For coloring I used Creative Inspirations paints and distress inks. I had a lot of fun making the card. I hope my colleague enjoys receiving this card.

3 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

How cute, I'm sure she'll love it! Wonderful fun fold window!

Lynne Phelps said...

Sorry I am so late in commenting! Your entries to Oh, Alice are some of my favorites as you have the same love of the original Tenniel illustrations that I do! Thanks so much for playing along with Oh, Alice, and you should check today's post carefully (hint hint!). Hope we'll see you again next week!

Basement Stamper said...

Congrats! I just saw you were the winner over at Oh, Alice!