Saturday, September 18, 2010

Sunday Stamper Week 120

This week the Sunday Stamper Challenge at Ink on my Fingers was Ruby Blue -- blue, red or blue & red together. I chose to use the Artistic Outpost sheet Send in the Clowns for my image and sentiment. I love the image and thought it was perfect for a red/blue theme. The sentiment is stamped on a ticket from the Tim Holtz collection. The background was done using a texture fade folder with the Cuttlebug Smoosh technique from the October 2007 Technique Junkies newsletter. This was the Try That Technique challenge for last week. I didn't finish it in time for the challenge, but I had to try the technique anyway. I thought it was a great technique for this card.

2 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Wow, this is GORGEOUS and I love that sentiment... think it was made for me LOL THanks for joinin in with the Sunday Stamper hun x

Pat Moore said...

I loved today's entries. I hope I have this set. I love the wonderful phrase. ...Pat Moore