Monday, September 6, 2010

Stampotique Designers Challenge 14

The latest Stampotique Designers Challenge is to create a birthday card for a young lady who is turning 16, but who is not a typical girly girl. This challenge requires the use of Stampotique stamps. I have stamps on order, but they didn't arrive in time to make this card. My girl Stampotique stamps are limited. However, this stamp was an expression of happiness and joy, so I thought it would be appropriate. I tried to use non-girly colors and I thought the sentiment was great for a young person. So happy birthday to Kaz's niece.

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh wow this is gorgeous.
So lovely card. Awesome.

Basement Stamper said...

I love this stamp! Very cute and I love the colors of it. Great job and thanks for playing with us at SDC this week!

Willy said...

Very beautiful card and colours. Thanks for joining us ar Stampotique Designers Challenge.

Kaz said...

Thank you very much for the greeting, I shall pass it on to Rach!
Fab card, the saying is very good for a teenager!
Thanks for joining us at SDC x

Kim said...

Beautiful card, I love the colours you have used. Thank you for joining us over at Stampotique!
:)
Kim P.