Sunday, October 16, 2011

October Pink

Think Pink is the challenge at Tuesday Throwdown. Since October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, I thought I would create a card in honor of the cause.  I used the sketch for the Mojo 210 challenge. At Created by Hand the challenge is candy/pennant dies.
To create my card I used my Tim Holtz pennant die and cut two pennants and layered them so that the solid pink would border the print. The beautiful print is a vellum print from Club Scrap. (Hmmm, does eye candy meet the candy part of the challenge?) The  ribbon and sentiment stamps are from Kitchen Sink stamps.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Great use of the pennant die cuts.
thanks for sharing with Created Byhand

Anonymous said...

Really stunning creation! Love the flowers and pink monochromatic look! :) Thanks so much for joining with us at the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge this week!! Hope you will join us again! *Vicki* - Oct GDT